Category Archives: Necklaces
It’s March! Meaning it’s officially spring break season–let’s hit the beach! Before hitting the salty shore, we are rounding up a few the best beaches and pairing them with an item from our NIIRVA shop. Can you say spring break 2018?
- These layered necklaces are great for the beach or yacht dining!
Crystal Cove State Beaches, California. Are you into camping like a true Californian? Nearby beaches are the infamous Newport Beach and Laguna Beach–surely you’ll get some Insta-worthy views of nature and mountains here.
Wire bangles for the vacation win if you decide to forgo your tent and hike to a California resort.
- These three string earrings will fit inside your carry-on.
Southampton Village Coopers Beach, NY. Call upon your inner Blaire Waldorf and hit the Hamptons. Sure, the Atlantic is a bit chilly this time of year, but clean beaches and local shops make for a great trip!
- These blue beaded bracelets are a hinting for long walks on the beach and a good read by the pool.
Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Beautiful views and ample greenery for a round of golf and vacation drinks await you here!
- Carry your mini golfing accessories in this pretty gold pouch.
North Shore, Oahu. First, we’ll go whale watching and then we’ll hang-ten in the surfing hub of one of the nifty-fifty states–Hawaii!
- Our Sun Turquoise Necklace matches the Hawaiian waters perfectly!
So, what Beach are you hitting? Follow us on Instagram using #InspiredStyle
It’s official, last month on September 22nd we entered the ‘fall equinox.’ So, what does this mean? Does this imply tartan OOTDs, PSL filled coffee cups on auto-refill, and apple picking adventures anytime we can escape the office? Theoretically, yes, but it’s hard to ‘fall’ all the time–especially when it’s still a bit toasty throughout the country.
However, on the days when we can fully embrace fall, these are a few of our favorite things (both to wear and do).
Whether you are following your favorite bloggers on Instagram and watching their fall apple picking escapades or doing your own–we love apple picking. Once you’ve picked a selection of apples what to make with them? This all-American apple pie recipe from Taste of Home is a favorite of ours. Or you can get creative and make your own apple chips–here’s a good recipe!
It isn’t autumn without a few fall decorations. Whether you are hitting the big box stores or want to make your own, it’s something you need to add to your fall to-do list! We love this Halloween pumpkin pattern DIY.
We’re all about knee-high riding boots and warm cozy cardigans this time of year. Aside from the foliage, the fashion for fall is a favorite. Visit our online shop to stock up on all of our fall essentials.
Pumpkin spice gets all the attention this time of year. However, there are other fall drinks we enjoy too. Ever make your own mulled cider? It’s delicious. Also, this Food Network recipe for a hot caramel spice latte is to die for! Try it!
If you’re lucky enough to live in a climate where you experience seasons–embrace it! Certainly, now is not the time to take it for granted (that’s what winter is for). Grab a friend or your dog to explore all the color changing leaves right now. Hurry they won’t be this beautiful for long.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to stay in-the fall-trending scoop! Happy Fall All!
Happy spring–officially! With spring’s arrival and the month of April here that can only mean one thing–it’s Coachella time. It’s our favorite season! What is a better time to bring out your boho best than during festival season?
Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about this year’s Coachella 2017 festivities as well as inspiration to shop our boho basics.
Here’s the Coachella 2017 Rundown:
- Two Weekends: April 14th-16th & 21st-23rd
- The Line Up: This year’s lineup is huge! Ranging from Alison Swing to Zipper Club. See the full list here.
- Artists: There’s more than music at Coachella. There will be plenty of art on display from artists ranging from Crown Ether to Balloon Chain. See all the cool artist here.
- Car Camping: Car camping is totally a thing at Coachella! Basically, for $113 you’ll live like a boho babe for the festival weekend.
- Food: Aside from peace & love vibes the food and drink vendors at Coachella are amazing–see here for all the yummy details.
- Safari Tents: Possibly, the coolest form of festival camping–Safari Tents! This rad form of lodging has air conditioning, a concierge, breakfast and late night snacks, as well as games and plenty of good times.
- Tee Pee: You can also stay in the festival’s Lake Eldorado–in a tee-pee tent! For a sizzling 2k, you and a friend can ‘Coachella’ like a boho queen.
- Recycle Rex: Coachella is beaming with sustainability ideas and their ‘recycle bin’ is a huge T-Rex. Oh yeah, his name is, Recyclosaurus Rex.
- TRASHed Art of Recycling 2017: Artists (that means you too) submit their photos of how they turned plain trash cans into cool artwork. The best of the bunch will be on display at Coachella 2017 for all to marvel. Of course, with the full purpose behind the trash can art being recycling is hip.
- Signs: Coachella also has a unique thing going on with their signs. This year, they have switched to wood signs. To view, a small gallery read here. The idea is in an effort to be more eco-friendly with the help from sign creators, Prints on Wood–who also plant a tree for every sign that gets ordered. Cool right?
So, Coachella sounds pretty amazing right?! If you’re not lucky enough to be attending this year–there is always next. Follow them on the ‘gram @coachella.
As for us, we’re dressed for the occasion. Be sure to check out our shop for pretty bangles and all your boho basics.
In the meantime, we’ll be desert dreaming. #InspiredStyle
Hey there peaceful and beautiful boho chic people! We are happy to post that is it our favorite time of the year–Coachella is almost here!
Since you are currently reading our boho chic/Indy vibe Niirva Blog- you must already have an inner flower child dwelling inside you. Luckily, we do too (duh) and Coachella season is the season to let our inner and outer bohemian self shine.
Just in case you are not 100% familiar with the music festival called, Coachella or possibly, last year’s Coachella made your memory a little hazy, let’s hit the refresh button for a second. The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is a yearly outdoor gathering/festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio California, situated in the Inland Empire’s Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert. Coachella is one of the year’s most anticipated music events. Anyone can attend, but Coachella is famous for being flocked by stars, models, rock stars, young Hollywood, and reality tv characters like the Kardashians-groovy right?
Each year, the festival occurs over two weekends. This year’s dates are from April 15-April 24. You can see a full list of bands/musicians set to play here, but everyone from DJ EZ to Calvin Harris will be in attendance. Guess that means Taylor Swift will be there too.
While we love Coachella for the music, the art, the beautiful scenery, and the Hollywood bird watching–we also love Coachella for the fashion. Coachella fashion is called Festival Fashion and being boho chic ourselves we like to think we have a leg-up on the Coachella 2016 style.
What should you wear while rocking out in the desert? Think flowers in your hair, vibrant bracelets, cut-off high-waist jean shorts, fringe, crop tops, wide-brim hats, feathers, gold and bronze rings, and large circular sunglasses. Totally, our cup-of-tea.
Therefore, we have composed a BOHO Chic Coachella 2016 What-To-Wear List:
Stackable bracelets: Coachella calls for a lot of bracelets and we have it covered with our array of colorful bangles. We think our Fusion 3 Layer Bracelets are perfect for the desert.
H&M: H&M loves Coachella so much that they have a Coachella 2016 line of clothes waiting to be worn. Our favorite (one of the many) is the retailer’s Coachella jersey tank-top which is only $9.99.
Best vest: You’ll be needing a good vest–a suede vest. Nasty Gal has THE perfect cropped Coachella suede vest.
No bare necks: No bare necks are allowed at Coachella–it’s like an unwritten rule or something. Seriously, our Tribal Necklaces are a festival must-have.
Love tanks: Graphic tanks that have hippy/1960 vibes are a festival necessity.
Flower power: You’ll need some serious shades to warn off the desert rays. H&M’s daisy flower sunglasses will do the trick.
Hat hair: Can’t Coachella without an oversized hat! We love this wide-brim beauty from Target!
Romping and rolling: A romper is ideal for a quick festival look and this blue romper screams celebrity acting like a hippy.
Dress your lobes: When listening to the Coachella bands, you’ll want your ears to be ready for the occasion. Our Modak Earring is ready for the task.
Well, we think this Coachella Festival Fashion List is a pretty good start to calling upon your inner flower child. Remember, the boho look isn’t only a style–it’s a lifestyle. Peace, love, and Coachella.
Happy New Year from Niirva HQ! The weather in South Florida finally got the memo that it’s winter so we’ve been wrapping ourselves up in our blanket scarves on the daily. Before Monday, the temps had stayed at a consistent 80 degrees. Needless to say, we are happy that “winter” has finally arrived!
Over the holiday season things got a little revamped here at Niirva. We added hundreds of new items and revamped our website. All these things have us extremely excited for the new year ahead.
While we got tons of new items in every category, the one thing we’re most excited for are our new necklaces. They’re beaded, boho-ed, colorful, and stylish. They’re the type of accessory that you can shop now and wear all year long. You can shop all of them here.
We hope you had a lovely holiday season! Please make sure to drop us a comment of give us a shout @shopniirva telling us what new Niirva items you’re loving.
We’re loving gold this week and necklaces are on the mind. Gold goes with practically everything and according to Stacy London and Clinton Kelly (What Not to Wear) it’s a neutral! We know we just rocked your world with that. You can even mix metallics. Yes, you heard right. Now that we’ve enlightened you, we’re sharing our favorite gold necklaces from our Niirva assortment.
Mala Necklace: Inspired by the traditional prayer beads, this necklace adds a unique touch to any outfit.
So, which one is your favorite? It’s a tough choice! Tag us @ShopNiirva with snaps of your favorite gold necklaces.
Fall is the perfect time to make a big statement and what better way to make it than with unique statement necklaces in your favorite fall color? We’re stocking up on statement necklaces this season to add personality to our favorite fall outfits. One thing we especially love about these three necklaces are the earthy colored beads. They make us want fall to never end.
Another thing we love is their versatility. The color combinations are practically endless with all of these. Think warm colors with touches of leather, cozy sweaters, and messy hair.
We’re crushing hard this week on coral. Coral summer accessories are a staple year after year. This summer we’re loving coral looks from The Darling Detail – those pants! and The Style Bungalow. We want coral everything, but if you’re not quite ready to commit to coral in your clothing adding in an accessory is a great way to get your feet wet. We’ve got lots of fun coral options ranging from necklaces to clutches. Now to choose which one!
Shop the post:
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means we’ll make a few cents (literally) if you click on the products and buy ’em.
With so many necklaces to choose from on Niirva we’re always looking for versatile ones that can go from day to night and everywhere else you want to go. Our Borromean Necklace can do just that. Style it for an evening out with your fanciest dress, or for a casual day in a simple knit dress, or for your next travel adventure with a bohemian-inspired shibori print dress. Regardless of what your day looks like our Borromean Necklace is the perfect accessory.
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means we’ll make a few cents (literally) if you click on the products and buy ’em.
Since we’re full on into spring we thought it would be great to showcase the four best necklaces to buy for the season.
1. Round Amulet Bead Necklace: Beaded necklaces are huge this season and we’ve got the best selection for you. We love the color of this one – it just screams spring with the emerald green accents. It’s also got some tribal flair to it – a must have for the season!
2. Japa Mala Tassel Necklace: Tassels are being added to all sorts of accessories this season. We love the neutral palette of this Mala.
3. Long Mala Necklace: Not into bright colors? Pair this necklace with a simple black dress and some flat sandals for a casual spring look.
4. Tropical Bead Necklace: Need some color in your life? Then this option is for you! So fun and colorful you’ll be wearing it through the spring and summer!
Be sure to check out our entire necklace assortment – there is something for everyone!