Happy spring–officially! With spring’s arrival and the month of April here that can only mean one thing–it’s Coachella time. It’s our favorite season! What is a better time to bring out your boho best than during festival season?
Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about this year’s Coachella 2017 festivities as well as inspiration to shop our boho basics.
Here’s the Coachella 2017 Rundown:
- Two Weekends: April 14th-16th & 21st-23rd
- The Line Up: This year’s lineup is huge! Ranging from Alison Swing to Zipper Club. See the full list here.
- Artists: There’s more than music at Coachella. There will be plenty of art on display from artists ranging from Crown Ether to Balloon Chain. See all the cool artist here.
- Car Camping: Car camping is totally a thing at Coachella! Basically, for $113 you’ll live like a boho babe for the festival weekend.
- Food: Aside from peace & love vibes the food and drink vendors at Coachella are amazing–see here for all the yummy details.
- Safari Tents: Possibly, the coolest form of festival camping–Safari Tents! This rad form of lodging has air conditioning, a concierge, breakfast and late night snacks, as well as games and plenty of good times.
- Tee Pee: You can also stay in the festival’s Lake Eldorado–in a tee-pee tent! For a sizzling 2k, you and a friend can ‘Coachella’ like a boho queen.
- Recycle Rex: Coachella is beaming with sustainability ideas and their ‘recycle bin’ is a huge T-Rex. Oh yeah, his name is, Recyclosaurus Rex.
- TRASHed Art of Recycling 2017: Artists (that means you too) submit their photos of how they turned plain trash cans into cool artwork. The best of the bunch will be on display at Coachella 2017 for all to marvel. Of course, with the full purpose behind the trash can art being recycling is hip.
- Signs: Coachella also has a unique thing going on with their signs. This year, they have switched to wood signs. To view, a small gallery read here. The idea is in an effort to be more eco-friendly with the help from sign creators, Prints on Wood–who also plant a tree for every sign that gets ordered. Cool right?
So, Coachella sounds pretty amazing right?! If you’re not lucky enough to be attending this year–there is always next. Follow them on the ‘gram @coachella.
As for us, we’re dressed for the occasion. Be sure to check out our shop for pretty bangles and all your boho basics.
In the meantime, we’ll be desert dreaming. #InspiredStyle